Keys may be requested by employees of the District upon approval of their Director or Dean.
Classroom keys are typically not issued to faculty as they are in the possession of the Director or Dean.
- All of the fields must be completed. One individual per form
- Print the document to obtain appropriate signatures(s).
- Fax completed and signed form to Facilities, Maintenance & Operations (FMO) at
- 949-364-9461. Keep the original for your record.
- An email will be sent to the requestor when the key is ready to be picked up at Campus Police.
- Requests for Master Keys require Dean/Director justification and recommendation.
Key Request form